Healthx is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and business impact. Our platform serves more than 130 payers and 39,000 groups, representing over 12 million individual lives – so only the best candidates are invited to help our team keep things running smoothly. The Healthx platform is continuously evolving, growing and adapting as technology and customer needs change. It’s a tall technical challenge, but for people with the skills, creativity, and ability to make innovation look easy, Healthx is a great place to help shape the future of what digital communications and user experience platforms can become.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
- Vision – Leaders in online/electronic communication services that focus on creating, enhancing and maintaining user relationships.
- Mission Statement – To provide portals and apps that are the best in the world at engaging end users in actions that are critical to the success of our customers and the satisfaction of end users.
- Value Proposition – We increase adoption of self services, workflow automation and electronic customer connectivity which all lower cost, improve services, increase competitiveness and enhance relationships.
- Healthx offers several FUN employee activities throughout the year. Take the Healthx 500 for instance. Around the end of May (Indy 500 time), we knock off for an afternoon, eat great food and go racing… in the parking lot with remote control cars. Last year we had one fatality. One of those out-of-control remote control cars drove right into the storm sewer. Needless to say it was an afternoon full of fun and laughter.
- Why is Healthx a great place to work? It’s the people. The trust they have in one another, their pride in what they do, and the FUN they have working together.
Equal Opportunities Pledge
Healthx, Inc. recruits and hires employees without discrimination based on sex, race, age, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, status as a veteran, or any other applicable state or federal law.